Inn / Public House Wedding Venues in all counties - The Bridal File
- Riverside setting
- Magnificent food, delicious wines
- Offering a bespoke, tailor made wedding
- Rose Garden for Drinks Receptions
- Catering for intimate weddings for 20 to celebrations of 120
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies in the choice of two rooms
- Situated in the heart of the Shropshire countryside offering an intimate and charming location for that extra special day
- Ceremonies held in an authentic 17th Century oak beamed Tithe Barn complete with bespoke central chandelier.
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to help you plan your dream day down to the finest detail
Set in the quiet valley of Stoneycombe this beautiful 13th Century former flour mill has a tranquil and contemporary atmosphere.We are a family owned business with an experienced and friendly team, who will attend to every detail, advising you on arrangements and will tailor services to your personal requirements, to ensure...
- Fully Licensed Mobile Bar
- Uniformed Friendly Staff
- Tailor Made Service, to make your day memorable
- Exclusive use venue
- Stunning location in the Yorkshire Dales
- Wedding menus from £32.50 per person
- An attractive and versatile function space with a dedicated bar and music
- A space that can can seat banquets for up to 80 diners
- A space that can provide reception space for up to 150
Situated along the banks of the river Thames and with incredible views of The Shard opposite through our floor to ceiling curved glass windows, our stunning pub is a rather impressive addition to the City. Available for exclusive hire at the weekend, The Oyster Shed is simply the central location for a...
- Exclusive use wedding venue
- Ceremonies and Receptions can take place
- Accommodation is available
The Olde Bell is a wonderful setting for an English country wedding. In the grounds of the Olde Bell are the historic beamed Tithe Barn & Malt House, in which we can accommodate gatherings of all sizes. Surrounded by rolling countryside, only 5 minute walk from the river Thames and in...
- A modern boutique wedding venue!!!!
- A wide choice of gourmet menus from the award winning kitchens of Albertís shed restaurant
- All three of our stylish function rooms have panoramic views over the UKís first urban heritage park
- Perfect for intimate, romatic weddings
- 2AA Rosette Restaurant with Rooms avalible for exclusive use
- Situated just a minutes walk from Eddleston Parish Church and 15 minutes car journey from Peebles, which has a registry office and many other denominational churches
- Riverside location with gorgeous views for photos!
- Civil ceremonies can take place for up to 120
- Available until 1am!
- Civil Ceremonies up to 50 guests, including outside Ceremony and Blessings
- Riverside location - with beautiful gardens for the all important photographs
- 60 luxurious bedrooms for bride & groom and guest accommodation