Wedding Venues in North Ayrshire - The Bridal File
We also have these national listings, who cover the north_ayrshire area!
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- Plays lute and many more beautiful period instruments
- Music for ceremony and receptions
- Perfect for castles, country houses and more...
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel can cater for up to 65 day guests and 85 evening guests
- We have the licence to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships here at the hotel
- We create magical weddings, for each and every one of our couples as we live eat and breath weddings.
- Wedding in Paradise
- Competitively Priced All Inclusive Packages, Customizable Just For You
- Romance Comes Naturally in St. Lucia
- Elegant Grade I listed building set in beautiful parkland
- Seated wedding breakfast upto 180 guests and evening reception upto 300 guests
- Exclusive use for all weddings
- Fabulous Victorian mansion offering excellent value for money
- Civil ceremonies & Receptions up to 112 guests; Evening parties for 200+
- One of the best wedding brochures in the country!
- The exclusive wedding venue in the heart of the Peak District national park
- An amazing wedding venue with 24 bedrooms
- Probably the best views in the Peak District.....
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
Leading the way in wedding photography, Barrett & Coe represents the most discriminating talent around the UK, technically, creatively and visually. Every photographer has had exhaustive training in creating cutting-edge, contemporary and reportage photography. Founded to uphold excellence in the area of wedding photography, our credibility and standing lies in the hands...
- The Castle has accommodation for you and your guests which really makes you feel at home on your wedding day.
- Whatever the season Chillingham Castle will provide a special venue for everyone to enjoy and remember
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
For over 100 years, this most unique and exclusive of venues has towered over the Thames, enchanting admirers with its beauty and elegance. Now you and your partner can take advantage of this magnificent setting for your ceremony, to celebrate the most memorable day of your lives. With stunning venues available, you...
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
- Polhawn Fort is hired out on an exclusive basis, and sleeps 20 in 8 bedrooms.
- The Fort can accomodate up to 120 guests for the ceremony and seated wedding breakfast.
- The ceremony can be inside the Grand Hall or outside on lawns surrounded by the sea.
- Unique Waterside Wedding Venue
- Stunning traditional marquee with panoramic windows overlooking the jetty and lake
- Eco-friendly venue teaming with wildlife
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
Weddings at the Roxburghe A wedding at The Roxburghe Hotel offers a picturesque setting and country house charm with the highest quality in service and food. Whether your dream day is an intimate family wedding, or something far grander, up to 60 guests can celebrate your vows in the House, or we can arrange a marquee in...
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Exclusive use
- We hold a Civil license for wedding ceremonies both in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
- Ideal for small Romantic Intimate Weddings
- Stunning setting with amazing views!
- Exclusive use of the Hotel for your big day!
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
- Your bespoke wedding from 2 - 250 guests
- Surrounded by The Atlantic Ocean on three sides
- 96 beautiful bedrooms and 39 self-catering cottages
- Ceremonies & Wedding Breakfasts from 30 - 200 people
- Pebbles Spa for Pampering & Rooms for all your guests at preferential rates
- Fantastic Sea Views in a beautiful hotel, bespoke weddings starting from £42.00 per person or all inclusive Packages starting from £110.00 per person
- FREE Canapes if you mention the Bridal file
- Combined Marquee & Catering packages from £40pp
- FREE mobile bar service & Menu tasting service