Wedding Venues in North Ayrshire - The Bridal File
We also have these national listings, who cover the north_ayrshire area!
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
- The Whole day - One price
- Complementary Bridal suite
- Our House - In House Wedding design
- Congratulations on your fourthcoming wedding....
- Dunford House is the perfect place to host your wedding, from intimate, personal weddings to lavish weddings
- Exclusive Use Weddings
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
- Exclusively Yours for the Day
- Winner of the Best UK Venue at the British Wedding Awards
- Licence for Civil Ceremonies or A Marriage in the Church within stone throwing distance from the Castle
- Your bespoke wedding from 2 - 250 guests
- Surrounded by The Atlantic Ocean on three sides
- 96 beautiful bedrooms and 39 self-catering cottages
- Polhawn Fort is hired out on an exclusive basis, and sleeps 20 in 8 bedrooms.
- The Fort can accomodate up to 120 guests for the ceremony and seated wedding breakfast.
- The ceremony can be inside the Grand Hall or outside on lawns surrounded by the sea.
- Stretch Tent Marquees and temporary structures.
- Temporary premium bars for serving cocktails, bottles and/or beer taps. We can also supply mixologists!
- Provide complete infrastructure, heating, lighting, flooring & furniture.
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Accommodation for guests and wedding couple
- Choose from three wedding ceremonies locations - outside under the Gazebo, in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
- Festival-style, bohemian wedding
- Bespoke, tailor-made reception - put your stamp on it.
- Attention to detail - we're experts!
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel can cater for up to 65 day guests and 85 evening guests
- We have the licence to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships here at the hotel
- We create magical weddings, for each and every one of our couples as we live eat and breath weddings.
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- Small intimate elopements for 2 to 20 people
- You'll be really well looked after
- Hidden gem on the Cornish coast
We are awaiting a description from this supplier, please check back later!
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
- Exclusive Use of Elegant Georgian Townhouse in Lake District Market Town
- Fine Dining for your Wedding Breakfast
- Complimentary Prosecco when you book your Wedding Consultation Visit at Virginia House.....
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
- Fabulous Victorian mansion offering excellent value for money
- Civil ceremonies & Receptions up to 112 guests; Evening parties for 200+
- One of the best wedding brochures in the country!
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
Based in the heart of picturesque Wetherby and set in a converted Grade II listed building, The Engine Shed has been superbly renovated to create a truly unique venue with a really special atmosphere. We will do everything we can to help tailor the day to meet your exact requirements,...
- Unique Waterside Wedding Venue
- Stunning traditional marquee with panoramic windows overlooking the jetty and lake
- Eco-friendly venue teaming with wildlife
- Wedding in Paradise
- Competitively Priced All Inclusive Packages, Customizable Just For You
- Romance Comes Naturally in St. Lucia
- Wedding Fayre - Sunday 1st March 2015 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies
- Exclusive use of The Mansion for your special day
In the heart of the Chianti Classico region, rises on vineyards hill a beautiful Medieval Castle from the 13th century. It is set at a small distance from the border of the ancient Republic of Siena and Florence and just 1 hour driving from the nearest airport. Meleto wine resort...