Wedding Venues in North Ayrshire - The Bridal File
We also have these national listings, who cover the north_ayrshire area!
- Plays lute and many more beautiful period instruments
- Music for ceremony and receptions
- Perfect for castles, country houses and more...
- Ideal for small Romantic Intimate Weddings
- Stunning setting with amazing views!
- Exclusive use of the Hotel for your big day!
- FREE Canapes if you mention the Bridal file
- Combined Marquee & Catering packages from £40pp
- FREE mobile bar service & Menu tasting service
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel can cater for up to 65 day guests and 85 evening guests
- We have the licence to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships here at the hotel
- We create magical weddings, for each and every one of our couples as we live eat and breath weddings.
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
Memorable weddings demand magical locations and Peckforton Castle makes your special day unique. An enchanting Castle on top of a hill, captivating architecture steeped in history, will truly delight you and your guests. An exquisite backdrop for amazing pictures and videos, all combined with delicious award-winning food and drink delivered with...
Finding the perfect wedding venue is hard enough, ensuring they understand your requirements is quite another. Here at The Bear Hotel, Hungerford we go that extra mile every time and go into every detail to ensure your special day is how you envisaged it. Set in the The North Wessex Downs Area...
- Complete Exclusivity of Castle & Grounds
- Exquisite rooms for Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast & Reception
- Award Winning Food & Service
- No Venue Hire (except for the ceremony room)
- Complimentary Honeymoon Suite with breakfast for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night
- Special B&B rates for wedding guests
- The Hall and all 12 Bedrooms Exclusively Yours for Your Special Day
- Bespoke Build Your Own Wedding Packages Available
- Wedding Fair 20th Jan 2013, Open Day 10th feb 2013, Wedding Fair 24th March 2013 - Call 01376 573 300 for more information.
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Exclusive use
- We hold a Civil license for wedding ceremonies both in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
- Stunning loch side highland setting for unique wedding
- Various types of accommodation to suit any budget
- Fully licensed Boathouse restaraunt and Bar on the loch side.
- Bespoke Events for 50 -500 Guests
- Stunning Grounds
- Professionally Decorated To Your Tastes
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
The KP is a unique and beautiful venue in the breath-taking setting of the Yorkshire Wolds, with luxury lodges and hotel rooms we welcome you to come and get married in your own little peaceful haven. We know that your wedding day is the one day that has to be perfect, as...
For over 100 years, this most unique and exclusive of venues has towered over the Thames, enchanting admirers with its beauty and elegance. Now you and your partner can take advantage of this magnificent setting for your ceremony, to celebrate the most memorable day of your lives. With stunning venues available, you...
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
The Alexandra Court Hotel is just minutes from the beautiful landscape of the Peak District and is a perfect venue for all ocassions. A stunning backdrop for weddings, meetings and private parties. The fifteen individually furnished bedrooms offer every home comfort including complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. The restaurant offers an intimate...
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- The exclusive wedding venue in the heart of the Peak District national park
- An amazing wedding venue with 24 bedrooms
- Probably the best views in the Peak District.....
Leading the way in wedding photography, Barrett & Coe represents the most discriminating talent around the UK, technically, creatively and visually. Every photographer has had exhaustive training in creating cutting-edge, contemporary and reportage photography. Founded to uphold excellence in the area of wedding photography, our credibility and standing lies in the hands...
- Fabulous Victorian mansion offering excellent value for money
- Civil ceremonies & Receptions up to 112 guests; Evening parties for 200+
- One of the best wedding brochures in the country!
- Ceremonies & Wedding Breakfasts from 30 - 200 people
- Pebbles Spa for Pampering & Rooms for all your guests at preferential rates
- Fantastic Sea Views in a beautiful hotel, bespoke weddings starting from £42.00 per person or all inclusive Packages starting from £110.00 per person
- Ice Table Centres, Ice Bars, Ice Sculptures, Ice Glasses, Vodka Luges
- Dry Ice , hearts and Bows , Event Decoration
- Wedding Ice carvings, Table centres
- Elegant Grade I listed building set in beautiful parkland
- Seated wedding breakfast upto 180 guests and evening reception upto 300 guests
- Exclusive use for all weddings
- Polhawn Fort is hired out on an exclusive basis, and sleeps 20 in 8 bedrooms.
- The Fort can accomodate up to 120 guests for the ceremony and seated wedding breakfast.
- The ceremony can be inside the Grand Hall or outside on lawns surrounded by the sea.
Weddings at the Roxburghe A wedding at The Roxburghe Hotel offers a picturesque setting and country house charm with the highest quality in service and food. Whether your dream day is an intimate family wedding, or something far grander, up to 60 guests can celebrate your vows in the House, or we can arrange a marquee in...
- Stunning scenery, ocean views
- Historic Church
- Beautiful onsite maquee capacity 200
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
- The Castle has accommodation for you and your guests which really makes you feel at home on your wedding day.
- Whatever the season Chillingham Castle will provide a special venue for everyone to enjoy and remember
- 3 Star Country House Hotel
- Luxurious Garden Marquee
- Beautiful grounds with panoramic views