Wedding Venues in Nottinghamshire - The Bridal File
- We are licensed to host Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships and can create the perfect setting for your ceremony with a number of options.
- The Courtyard Conservatory for upto 54 day guests and Normanton Suite venue for upto 120 day guests.
- With excellent quality, service and attention to detail for a wonderful day to remember, Clumber Park Hotel & Spa is the perfect partner for your wedding.
The Priest House country house hotel has built up a reputation as one of the best loved hotels in Derbyshire. Set in a stunning location on the banks of the River Trent. Picturesque and peaceful, the hotel makes the perfect setting for romantic break or wedding in Derbyshire. We are pleased to...
- Wedding Reception up to 200 guests
- Exclusive Use & Bespoke Packages
- Stunning River Views
- Picturesque surroundings on the edge of Sherwood Forest
- Liscensed for Civil Ceremony and Partnerships
- Function suite and Marquee can cater for up to 120
- Secluded woodland venue in stunning woodland surrounds
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Catering for up to 100 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel can cater for up to 65 day guests and 85 evening guests
- We have the licence to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships here at the hotel
- We create magical weddings, for each and every one of our couples as we live eat and breath weddings.
- Two beautiful civil ceremony rooms to choose from
- St Mary's Church is within walking distance
- Historic house, stunning marquee & extensive gardens in one location
We also have these national listings, who cover the nottinghamshire area!
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
- The Whole day - One price
- Complementary Bridal suite
- Our House - In House Wedding design
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- Wedding in Paradise
- Competitively Priced All Inclusive Packages, Customizable Just For You
- Romance Comes Naturally in St. Lucia
- The exclusive wedding venue in the heart of the Peak District national park
- An amazing wedding venue with 24 bedrooms
- Probably the best views in the Peak District.....
- Your bespoke wedding from 2 - 250 guests
- Surrounded by The Atlantic Ocean on three sides
- 96 beautiful bedrooms and 39 self-catering cottages
Weddings at the Roxburghe A wedding at The Roxburghe Hotel offers a picturesque setting and country house charm with the highest quality in service and food. Whether your dream day is an intimate family wedding, or something far grander, up to 60 guests can celebrate your vows in the House, or we can arrange a marquee in...
- FREE Canapes if you mention the Bridal file
- Combined Marquee & Catering packages from £40pp
- FREE mobile bar service & Menu tasting service
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Exclusive use
- We hold a Civil license for wedding ceremonies both in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
- The Castle has accommodation for you and your guests which really makes you feel at home on your wedding day.
- Whatever the season Chillingham Castle will provide a special venue for everyone to enjoy and remember
For over 100 years, this most unique and exclusive of venues has towered over the Thames, enchanting admirers with its beauty and elegance. Now you and your partner can take advantage of this magnificent setting for your ceremony, to celebrate the most memorable day of your lives. With stunning venues available, you...
- Unique Waterside Wedding Venue
- Stunning traditional marquee with panoramic windows overlooking the jetty and lake
- Eco-friendly venue teaming with wildlife
- Ceremonies & Wedding Breakfasts from 30 - 200 people
- Pebbles Spa for Pampering & Rooms for all your guests at preferential rates
- Fantastic Sea Views in a beautiful hotel, bespoke weddings starting from £42.00 per person or all inclusive Packages starting from £110.00 per person
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
- Polhawn Fort is hired out on an exclusive basis, and sleeps 20 in 8 bedrooms.
- The Fort can accomodate up to 120 guests for the ceremony and seated wedding breakfast.
- The ceremony can be inside the Grand Hall or outside on lawns surrounded by the sea.
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- Fabulous Victorian mansion offering excellent value for money
- Civil ceremonies & Receptions up to 112 guests; Evening parties for 200+
- One of the best wedding brochures in the country!
In the heart of the Chianti Classico region, rises on vineyards hill a beautiful Medieval Castle from the 13th century. It is set at a small distance from the border of the ancient Republic of Siena and Florence and just 1 hour driving from the nearest airport. Meleto wine resort...
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event