Wedding Venues in Nottinghamshire - The Bridal File
- Two beautiful civil ceremony rooms to choose from
- St Mary's Church is within walking distance
- Historic house, stunning marquee & extensive gardens in one location
The Hotel Van Dyk is a luxury 4 star, 1 Rosette hotel situated in the beautiful and picturesque county of Derbyshire, within a short driving distance to the marvel which is the Peak District and local historic town of Chesterfield which boasts the Crooked Spire. Whether the reason for your visit...
- Secluded woodland venue in stunning woodland surrounds
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Catering for up to 100 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception
- Picturesque surroundings on the edge of Sherwood Forest
- Liscensed for Civil Ceremony and Partnerships
- Function suite and Marquee can cater for up to 120
The Priest House country house hotel has built up a reputation as one of the best loved hotels in Derbyshire. Set in a stunning location on the banks of the River Trent. Picturesque and peaceful, the hotel makes the perfect setting for romantic break or wedding in Derbyshire. We are pleased to...
- The Old Vicarage Boutique Hotel can cater for up to 65 day guests and 85 evening guests
- We have the licence to hold Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships here at the hotel
- We create magical weddings, for each and every one of our couples as we live eat and breath weddings.
We also have these national listings, who cover the nottinghamshire area!
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- Festival-style, bohemian wedding
- Bespoke, tailor-made reception - put your stamp on it.
- Attention to detail - we're experts!
- Wedding in Paradise
- Competitively Priced All Inclusive Packages, Customizable Just For You
- Romance Comes Naturally in St. Lucia
- Unique Waterside Wedding Venue
- Stunning traditional marquee with panoramic windows overlooking the jetty and lake
- Eco-friendly venue teaming with wildlife
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
For over 100 years, this most unique and exclusive of venues has towered over the Thames, enchanting admirers with its beauty and elegance. Now you and your partner can take advantage of this magnificent setting for your ceremony, to celebrate the most memorable day of your lives. With stunning venues available, you...
In the heart of the Chianti Classico region, rises on vineyards hill a beautiful Medieval Castle from the 13th century. It is set at a small distance from the border of the ancient Republic of Siena and Florence and just 1 hour driving from the nearest airport. Meleto wine resort...
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
- Exclusively Yours for the Day
- Winner of the Best UK Venue at the British Wedding Awards
- Licence for Civil Ceremonies or A Marriage in the Church within stone throwing distance from the Castle
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
- Your bespoke wedding from 2 - 250 guests
- Surrounded by The Atlantic Ocean on three sides
- 96 beautiful bedrooms and 39 self-catering cottages
- The Whole day - One price
- Complementary Bridal suite
- Our House - In House Wedding design
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Exclusive use
- We hold a Civil license for wedding ceremonies both in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- Wedding Fayre - Sunday 1st March 2015 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies
- Exclusive use of The Mansion for your special day
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
- Polhawn Fort is hired out on an exclusive basis, and sleeps 20 in 8 bedrooms.
- The Fort can accomodate up to 120 guests for the ceremony and seated wedding breakfast.
- The ceremony can be inside the Grand Hall or outside on lawns surrounded by the sea.
- Stretch Tent Marquees and temporary structures.
- Temporary premium bars for serving cocktails, bottles and/or beer taps. We can also supply mixologists!
- Provide complete infrastructure, heating, lighting, flooring & furniture.