Wedding Venues in Nottinghamshire - The Bridal File
- Exclusive use of a country house hotel
- Civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Extensive gardens for photographs
- Venue can hold up to 80 for a sit-down meal, 160 for an evening disco.
- Prices start at just £5.95 (evening finger buffet) up to £32.50 per head.
- All-Inclusive Packages witha variety of menus to choose from.
- Secluded woodland venue in stunning woodland surrounds
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Catering for up to 100 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception
- Wedding Reception up to 200 guests
- Exclusive Use & Bespoke Packages
- Stunning River Views
- Picturesque surroundings on the edge of Sherwood Forest
- Liscensed for Civil Ceremony and Partnerships
- Function suite and Marquee can cater for up to 120
- Tailor made to your individual requirements
- Spacious Terrace area
- Stylish and Elegant whilst being superb value for money
- We are licensed to host Civil Ceremonies and Civil Partnerships and can create the perfect setting for your ceremony with a number of options.
- The Courtyard Conservatory for upto 54 day guests and Normanton Suite venue for upto 120 day guests.
- With excellent quality, service and attention to detail for a wonderful day to remember, Clumber Park Hotel & Spa is the perfect partner for your wedding.
We also have these national listings, who cover the nottinghamshire area!
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
Crasken Eco Centre is an ancient site dedicated to harvesting energy from the elements and providing ecological weddings and events, here in Helston, Cornwall. Our philosophy is to offer you joy, at a price that doesn't cost the earth. A friendly, family run business, Borne out of a passion for rural...
Finding the perfect wedding venue is hard enough, ensuring they understand your requirements is quite another. Here at The Bear Hotel, Hungerford we go that extra mile every time and go into every detail to ensure your special day is how you envisaged it. Set in the The North Wessex Downs Area...
Weddings at the Roxburghe A wedding at The Roxburghe Hotel offers a picturesque setting and country house charm with the highest quality in service and food. Whether your dream day is an intimate family wedding, or something far grander, up to 60 guests can celebrate your vows in the House, or we can arrange a marquee in...
- No corkage - cash bar run from after the wedding breakfast
- Exclusive use
- We hold a Civil license for wedding ceremonies both in the Longhouse and our Wine Cellar
- As a complete destination for your wedding,whether you want to arrive by boat or plane, hire out the island for your exclusive use, or even enjoy a fireworks display, our island is your oyster
- Whether its a pre wedding massage, to a curly blow dry or an up do, to a relaxing manicure, our new state of the art Spa, Nail Bar and Hair Studio can cater for all your last minuet worries.
- And for the wedding come down? why not ask us about our packages we offer for the next day celebrations including: A forest BBQ in our purpose built outdoor tent with a private bar, where you can sing the night away under the moonlight with your fami
- Stunning, Romantic, Iconic windmill setting.
- Historic windmill for small romantic wedding.
- Just imagine the photos!
- No Venue Hire (except for the ceremony room)
- Complimentary Honeymoon Suite with breakfast for the Bride and Groom on their wedding night
- Special B&B rates for wedding guests
- Ice Table Centres, Ice Bars, Ice Sculptures, Ice Glasses, Vodka Luges
- Dry Ice , hearts and Bows , Event Decoration
- Wedding Ice carvings, Table centres
- Fabulous Victorian mansion offering excellent value for money
- Civil ceremonies & Receptions up to 112 guests; Evening parties for 200+
- One of the best wedding brochures in the country!
- Ideal for small Romantic Intimate Weddings
- Stunning setting with amazing views!
- Exclusive use of the Hotel for your big day!
- The exclusive wedding venue in the heart of the Peak District national park
- An amazing wedding venue with 24 bedrooms
- Probably the best views in the Peak District.....
- Complete Exclusivity of Castle & Grounds
- Exquisite rooms for Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast & Reception
- Award Winning Food & Service
For over 100 years, this most unique and exclusive of venues has towered over the Thames, enchanting admirers with its beauty and elegance. Now you and your partner can take advantage of this magnificent setting for your ceremony, to celebrate the most memorable day of your lives. With stunning venues available, you...
- Stunning loch side highland setting for unique wedding
- Various types of accommodation to suit any budget
- Fully licensed Boathouse restaraunt and Bar on the loch side.
- 3 Star Country House Hotel
- Luxurious Garden Marquee
- Beautiful grounds with panoramic views
The KP is a unique and beautiful venue in the breath-taking setting of the Yorkshire Wolds - every one of our wedding couples become our friends and visit us time and time again for holidays, meals in our restaurant, rounds of Golf on our challenging 18 hole course or for...
- Elegant Grade I listed building set in beautiful parkland
- Seated wedding breakfast upto 180 guests and evening reception upto 300 guests
- Exclusive use for all weddings
- The Castle has accommodation for you and your guests which really makes you feel at home on your wedding day.
- Whatever the season Chillingham Castle will provide a special venue for everyone to enjoy and remember
- The Hall and all 12 Bedrooms Exclusively Yours for Your Special Day
- Bespoke Build Your Own Wedding Packages Available
- Wedding Fair 20th Jan 2013, Open Day 10th feb 2013, Wedding Fair 24th March 2013 - Call 01376 573 300 for more information.
- as outside as you can get
- sustainability, fun, style
- weddings & civil partnerships in Cornwall
- Stunning scenery, ocean views
- Historic Church
- Beautiful onsite maquee capacity 200
Leading the way in wedding photography, Barrett & Coe represents the most discriminating talent around the UK, technically, creatively and visually. Every photographer has had exhaustive training in creating cutting-edge, contemporary and reportage photography. Founded to uphold excellence in the area of wedding photography, our credibility and standing lies in the hands...
- Ceremonies & Wedding Breakfasts from 30 - 200 people
- Pebbles Spa for Pampering & Rooms for all your guests at preferential rates
- Fantastic Sea Views in a beautiful hotel, bespoke weddings starting from £42.00 per person or all inclusive Packages starting from £110.00 per person
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
Memorable weddings demand magical locations and Peckforton Castle makes your special day unique. An enchanting Castle on top of a hill, captivating architecture steeped in history, will truly delight you and your guests. An exquisite backdrop for amazing pictures and videos, all combined with delicious award-winning food and drink delivered with...
- Bespoke Events for 50 -500 Guests
- Stunning Grounds
- Professionally Decorated To Your Tastes
- FREE Canapes if you mention the Bridal file
- Combined Marquee & Catering packages from £40pp
- FREE mobile bar service & Menu tasting service
The perfect location for your romantic Cotswold wedding, set in 50 acres of stunning Cotswold countryside. A wedding at Wyck Hill House is filled with memories that will last a lifetime. A wonderful romantic location with stunning views, beautiful gardens and a delightful combination of a traditional style with a modern...
Set in the midst of beautiful, leafy Hampshire The Potters Heron Hotel, with its picturesque thatched roof, quirky corners and light, spacious rooms is the ideal venue for a special wedding. The Potters Heron has been privately owned since 2007 and carefully refurbished and improved since then. The hotel holds a...
- Ideal for weddings and civil ceremonys for up to 90 guests
- Beautiful walled gardens, perfect for your wedding photos
- Exclusive use available
- Plays lute and many more beautiful period instruments
- Music for ceremony and receptions
- Perfect for castles, country houses and more...
The Alexandra Court Hotel is just minutes from the beautiful landscape of the Peak District and is a perfect venue for all ocassions. A stunning backdrop for weddings, meetings and private parties. The fifteen individually furnished bedrooms offer every home comfort including complimentary Wi-Fi internet access. The restaurant offers an intimate...