Restaurant Wedding Venues in all counties - The Bridal File
- Rose Garden for Drinks Receptions
- Catering for intimate weddings for 20 to celebrations of 120
- Licenced for Civil Ceremonies in the choice of two rooms
- Exclusive use venue
- Fully licensed Wedding room
- Picturesque surroundings
- Glorious Private Cotswolds' Country House - Exclusive Use
- Fabulous Riverside Location & Beautiful Grounds
- Stunning Licensed Reception Rooms & Church
Steeped in history, Ston Easton Park is a beautiful house, one of the West Country’s most romantic estates and one of the most idyllic wedding venues in Somerset. Located just 11 miles from Bath, 12 miles from Bristol and seven miles from Wells. An 18th Century Palladian mansion house, set in 36...
The BEST WESTERN Bradford Guide Post Hotel can make your wedding the most memorable day of your life. If you're looking for an affordable wedding venue in Bradford. We will look after your every need leaving you free to relax and enjoy your happy day. Our packages start from as little...
- Perfect for intimate, romatic weddings
- 2AA Rosette Restaurant with Rooms avalible for exclusive use
- Situated just a minutes walk from Eddleston Parish Church and 15 minutes car journey from Peebles, which has a registry office and many other denominational churches
Welcome to The Regency Hotel where we promise to make your Wedding Day as breath-taking and magical as you have always dreamed while creating memories that last a life time. Say ‘I do’ in the Heart of England The Regency Hotel in Solihull is filled with distinctive and enchanting character. Its impressive...
A magical place for an intimate wedding. Hotel Endsleigh provides bespoke weddings so that you can have the celebration you want. There are no packages...each wedding is planned individually and so no two weddings are the same. With several different rooms licensed for ceremonies and beautiful outdoor spaces...
- Weddings for 8 – 200 guests.
- Our period library is licensed for civil ceremonies
- Regular wedding open days & showcase evenings
Set in the quiet valley of Stoneycombe this beautiful 13th Century former flour mill has a tranquil and contemporary atmosphere.We are a family owned business with an experienced and friendly team, who will attend to every detail, advising you on arrangements and will tailor services to your personal requirements, to ensure...
- Four ceremony locations
- Magnificent venue and gardens
- Exclusive hire available
- Unrivalled sea views
- Holiday location
- Could be achieved in a day trip from Cornwall
- Less than ½ Mile from Bushy Park for stunning Wedding Photos
- Historic Grade II listed Building located in the heart of Teddington
- Train Station with links to London & the Home Counties - less than 5 Minute Walk away
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 120 people for a formal banquet, and up to 180 for a, mingling style, buffet event
- Our wedding planning services can provide the perfect services for every aspect of your special event
- Licensed to host ceremonies and host wedding celebrations
- Exclusive, stylish private members club
- Intimate weddings from 15 to 150 can be catered for
- Set in 30 acres of stunning countryside
- A dedicated and experienced team, included a wedding coordinator and event manager on site
- Wedding breakfast from 60-200 guests, Licensed for Civil Cermonies
- An intimate wedding venue from 60 people (sit down) to 120 people (buffet style)
- All our weddings are bespoke and we can develop a menu to suit your requirements
- Tuddenham Mill brings together an exceptional environment, a genuine passion for great food and wine, the ultimate in bedroom comforts and discrete yet attentive service
"You don't have to get on a plane to find a slice of paradise." London Evening Standard. Whether you're looking for an elegant country house steeped in grandeur, or a simple, yet chic, barefoot wedding on a magnificent private beach — Priory Bay can accommodate a host of different wedding requirements....
- An historic and stunning venue
- Restaurant Quality Catering
- Two Venues under one Roof
- Licensed for indoor and outdoor civil ceremonies in 5 acres of stunning Landscaped Gardens with breathtaking sea views.
- Largest Wedding Venue in Gwynedd accommodating up to 150 guests for a Ceremony, Wedding Breakfast and Evening Reception.
- Your own personal wedding co-ordinator from the planning stage and on the day to ensure your day is exactly how you would imagine.
- Secluded woodland venue in stunning woodland surrounds
- Licensed for civil ceremonies and civil partnerships
- Catering for up to 100 guests for a wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception
- we will host only ONE wedding on your special day, and that will be yours.
- the personal & professional guidance of our lovely Wedding Co-ordinator, Angela from start to finish.
- 5 luxury Bridal Suites to choose from!
- Riverside location with gorgeous views for photos!
- Civil ceremonies can take place for up to 120
- Available until 1am!
- Bespoke to you - Our Wedding Packages are just a guide and they can be fine tuned to your individual requirement, to ensure every aspect of your special day is perfectly yours.
- Fully Licensed - At the Vermont Hotel we have a Licence for Civil Wedding Ceremonies.
- Personal Contact - A dedicated Wedding Co-ordinator will handle your booking. She will be your main contact at The Vermont to help you with all your arrangements. A dedicated Manager will be responsible for looking after you on your special day.
Congratulations! Now you have decided to get married, everyone will tell you to make the most of your special day, as it goes so fast. At the Mercure George Washington Hotel, we want to ensure that on your wedding day you won’t have to waste your time worrying about a thing. We...
- Located in the heart of the City of London, Chiswell Street Dining Rooms is an ideal venue to celebrate your wedding day
- Housed within the famous old Whitbread Brewery building (now the Montcalm London City five star hotel), the restaurant and bar has been designed with an elegant and luxurious feel bringing country living to the City
- We can seat up to 100 people overall or we can provide a standing buffet for up to 200 guests.
- Smart Country House Hotel with stunning views on the Devon/Cornwall border
- Offering bespoke weddings for 20-200 guests.
- Sister restaurant Albert's Shed in Manchester city centre and Albert's Restaurant and Bar in Didsbury
- Private outside terraces
- Dedicated events team
Simonstone Hall is the ultimate tranquil retreat; its atmosphere exudes comfort and finery in equal measures. From the moment you arrive you feel welcomed and indulged. A grand staircase leads to the second floor where a selection of the hotels bedrooms can be found, each of our eighteen rooms have their...
- Marquee wedding venue for up to 120 guests
- Outdoor Civil Ceremony licence for up to 120 guests in the gardens or up to 70 guests in the walled courtyard
- 9 luxurious bedrooms including the Sanctum Suite which is complimentary on the day of your wedding
- Beautiful Cornish barn
- Exclusive use
- On site accommodation for 12 guests
- A modern boutique wedding venue!!!!
- A wide choice of gourmet menus from the award winning kitchens of Albert’s shed restaurant
- All three of our stylish function rooms have panoramic views over the UK’s first urban heritage park
- Bespoke and luxurious city centre boutique hotel
- Enviable views of Edinburgh Castle and with the historic beauty of the Capital right on its doorstep
- The Rutland’s sumptuous décor and unique charm will ensure that you can relax, unwind and enjoy the best of Scottish hospitality in style
- We should be delighted to host your marriage ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening reception
- Offering a selection of five intimate on-site locations to hold your wedding ceremony
- We offer a flexible service to ensure that we create a spectacular day for you & your guests
- Dedicated, experienced wedding planner to assist
- Two AA Rosette dining for up to 100 daytime and 180 evening guests
- Awarded ‘Editor’s Choice Wedding Venue 2016’ by The Good Hotel Guide
- Ideal for small countryside intimate weddings with beautiful histoic gardens inside our walled courtyard
- Can seat up to 35 guests and no more.
- Ideal for that escapist wedding away from the hustle and bustle of the City life.
AA 3 star modern hotel conveniently located within a short distance of both Leeds and Bradford city centres, 10 miles from Leeds Bradford International Airport and ideally placed for exploring the beautiful Yorkshire Dales. The hotel has 130 en-suite bedrooms, equipped with large double bed or 2 single beds, large working desk,...
If you are looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Leeds, Woodlands offers a superior elegant atmosphere which makes the perfect venue for a stylish and romantic wedding day. Woodlands is one of the finest luxury hotels in Leeds. Privately owned and managed, this boutique hotel is set in beautiful landscaped grounds...
- Riverside setting
- Magnificent food, delicious wines
- Offering a bespoke, tailor made wedding
Imagine your wedding venue with the historic Maidenhead Bridge and the iconic Thames River in the background. A special day deserves a special wedding hotel. You also deserve the absolute best service. So if you're looking for a wedding reception venue for up to 40 guests in Berkshire come and see...
- Charming country house hotel in village location
- Privately owned and family run
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Licensed for the performance of civil weddings
- Seating for up to 100 people for a formal banquet
- Accommodation, Spa and Leisure facilities onsite
- Breathtaking views along the North Wales Coast
- Experienced staff on-hand to ensure your special day off without a hitch
- The perfect venue to start your happily ever after!
- Exclusive Use of Elegant Georgian Townhouse in Lake District Market Town
- Fine Dining for your Wedding Breakfast
- Complimentary Prosecco when you book your Wedding Consultation Visit at Virginia House.....
- A luxurious boutique hotel, in a stunningly converted traditional watermill, set on the banks of the River Nene in rural Northamptonshire
- All of our weddings are tailor made for each couple and are therefore designed to ensure that your day is as unique and special as possible
- Winner Northamptonshire Restaurant of the Year 2010
- Licensed for civil weddings
- Perfect for exclusive use
- Our weddings are specially tailored to each couple
- A magical location - an idyllic valley surrounded by woodland
- The best fresh local food imaginatively cooked
- A very personal service - relaxed yet attentive and unobtrusive